To oversee the development and maintenance of the Company’s digital marketing activity including but not limited to social media, online advertising and web pages.
- * Develops and implements digital marketing plans and objectives for the relevant Brands.
- * Works closely with Brand Managers and principals to ensure digital plans align with overall Brand strategy.
- * Creating and curating content for all digital platforms.
- * Oversees the design and production of still and video content for digital platforms.
- * Manages customer interaction on all digital platforms and manages and optimizes digital advertising.
- * Monitors and analyzes digital marketing metrics for relevant brands, preparing monthly reports on digital marketing performance and implementing proactive and reactive tactics to improve performance and achieve digital marketing objectives.
- * Researches latest trends in digital marketing to aid in continuous development and improvement of Company’s digital marketing activity.
- * Oversees the maintenance of the Company’s website to ensure regular updates of relevant information.
- * Undertakes any other job-related duties assigned by the Supervisor or designate that may be necessary to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- * Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or any related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience.
- * Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEM, SEO, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite applications would be an asset.
- * Experience within a manufacturing and distribution industry.
- * Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
Other Skills/Attributes required:
- * Ability to communicate and relate effectively with others.
- * Creative, high energy, innovation and flexibility.
- * Passionate about digital marketing and has a proactive and positive attitude.
- * Service and action oriented.
- * Ability to multitask.
- * Ability to work in a team environment.
- * Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the performance of duties.
- * Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.