For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know Vemco as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are
well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed throughout the Caribbean.
At our core lies a strong set of values which guide our decision-making, and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you have experience in Down Trade Sales and you are seeking an opportunity for career advancement, we may have the right role for you. We are inviting applications for the position of DTS Sales Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the Company’s Van Sales and Distribution strategy in efforts to achieve growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors and ensures that there is compliance on routes and that outlets are serviced in accordance with route schedules.
• Recommends and implements route changes by way of making necessary adjustments to customers, sales personnel and payout structure.
• Monitors sales distribution versus targets and makes recommendations as appropriate.
• Determines suitable product mix of Vemco’s products on Vans and ensures that the products are being distributed to customers, ensuing proper rotation and visibility on shelf.
• Identifies any opportunities for sales growth with new and existing customers.
• Advises of and ensures execution of store specific promotions led by the Trade Marketing Team.
• Ensures that customer complaints are resolved and kept at a minimum by tracking complaints, regularly visiting the customers and developing relationships.
• Coordinates and conducts periodic stock and monitors stock taking on the Vans and liaises with Inventory and Accounts to rectify variances.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Sales driven environment specific to DTS Sales, of which two (2) years must be in a Supervisory role.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to lead a team.
If you are interested, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department, El Socorro Road Extension, El Socorro or to Jeniever.John@cdplimited.com by November 25th, 2020.