To provide support to the DTS team in the attainment of monthly sales and gross profit targets by efficiently supervising the team, assisting in the growth of market share of VEMCO’s products and distribution in the DTS channel.
- * Assists with the go-to-market approach to the traditional trade to maximize sales, distribution, coverage and visibility across the channel.
- * Monitors the team’s field execution to deliver the sales targets and requested sales fundamentals and provide corrective actions when required.
- * Validates and ensures that routes and outlets are serviced effectively and visited weekly or fortnightly for orders, stock rotation, prevention of out of stocks and maintaining customer relationships.
- * Monitors sales targets to ensure that Van Sales Representatives achieves sales targets monthly.
- * Documents all customer complaints received and provides follow up actions and feedback, as necessary.
- * Negotiates trade deals and specials for the Van Sales team and organises daily summary sheets for the Van Sales Representatives.
- * Undertakes any other job-related duties assigned by the Manager or designate that may be necessary to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- * A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity with five (5) years Supervisor experience.
- * A Heavy-T license will be an asset.
- * Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
Other Skills/Attributes required:
- * Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- * Ability to communicate and relate effectively with others.
- * Ability to multitask.
- * Ability to work in a team environment.
- * Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the performance of duties.
- * Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.