For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know Vemco as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed throughout the Caribbean and for our wide portfolio of highly recognized international brands.
At our core lies a strong set of Values which guide our decision-making and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you have a strong service mindset, believe in engaging others from a position of mutual respect and set high standards of performance for yourself, we may have a role for you. We are inviting applications for the position of Industrial Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the identification, development and implementation of operational solutions related to optimizing process efficiency and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supporting the standardization of operational processes, practices, infrastructure and its management of performance through the use of KPI’s.
* Supporting the implementation and use of Lean tools and techniques for troubleshooting and root cause
* Supporting the continuous improvement of productivity through the implementation of world class manufacturing initiatives such as 5S and visual
* Identifying, developing and implementing cost-saving solutions aimed at improving product processing, filling and packaging
* Analyzing modes of product quality failures to determine appropriate process, equipment or raw and packaging material modifications in an effort to eliminate such
* Supporting the development of the annual CAPEX
* Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or a related
* Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a production, maintenance or engineering role within a manufacturing
What’s on Offer?
* An opportunity to grow and develop and a competitive remuneration package.