Responsible for the development, standardization and improvement of manufacturing cost accounting systems and control procedures, the successful candidate will also ensure the availability of reliable information for timely operational decision-making. Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring compliance with cost accounting standards and best-in-class internal controls.
* Coordinating and validating manufacturing standard costing processes in support of the development and maintenance of accurate manufacturing cost standards.
* Leading the identification, analysis and resolution of manufacturing cost variances.
* Developing mechanisms for and leading the routine review of operational costs to optimize operational profitability.
* Leading the development and management of annual financial budgets for manufacturing operations.
Qualifications and Experience
* Professional Accounting Designation (ACCA / CMA) with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar or related role or any relevant combination of education and experience.
What’s on Offer?
* An opportunity to grow and develop.
* A competitive remuneration package.