To support the Marketing team in implementing the Trade and Marketing programs of the Division’s Brands to achieve sustainable growth and increased market share.
- * Prepares weekly and monthly Sales and Marketing reports and presentations for the Divisions Brands.
- * Ensures that price changes for the Divisions’ products are revised as necessary, accurately implemented on the Company’s ERP software and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- * Assists with the management of social and mobile media marketing platforms.
- * Prepares Marketing presentations for business reviews with customers and principals.
- * Monitors expiry dates of stock on hand and implements prompt initiatives to reduce losses and maximize profitability.
- * Supports Divisional and Brand Managers on cross-functional initiatives, work assignments and tasks that align to brand priorities.
- * Submits monthly marketing and trade claims to the respective Principals/Brand owners.
- * Maintains product catalogs, price lists, promo catalogs, activity code requests, and art files to assist with marketing promotions.
- * Provides support for the general affairs of the respective Division.
- * Undertakes any other job-related duties assigned by the Supervisor or designate that may be necessary to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- * Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience.
- * Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications would be an asset.
- * Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
Other Skills/Attributes required:
- * Ability to communicate and relate effectively with others.
- * Creative, high energy, innovation and flexibility.
- * Passionate about marketing and has a proactive and positive attitude.
- * Service and action oriented.
- * Ability to multitask.
- * Ability to work in a team environment.
- * Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the performance of duties.