For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know Vemco as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed throughout the Caribbean.
At our core lies a strong set of Values which guide our decision-making, and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you are a positive, performance-driven individual seeking a career opportunity, we may have the right role for you. We are inviting applications for the position of Marketing Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team in implementing Trade and Marketing programs of the Division’s Brands to achieve sustainable growth and increased market share.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Divisional Manager & Marketing team with market & financial analysis for new business opportunities.
* Preparing weekly and monthly Sales and Marketing reports and presentations for the Division’s Brands.
* Ensuring that prices changes for the Division’s Brands are revised as necessary, accurately implemented on the Company’s ERP software and communicating to the relevant stakeholders.
* Monitoring expiry dates of stock on hand and implementing prompt initiatives to reduce losses and maximise profitability.
* Maintaining product catalogs, price lists, promo catalogs, activity code requests, and art files to assist with marketing promotions.
* Preparing Marketing presentations for business reviews with customers and principals.
* Submitting monthly marketing and trade claims to the respective Principals/Brand owners.
* Providing support for the general affairs of the respective Division.
* An Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to the Human Resources Department, El Socorro Road Extension, El Socorro or to Jeniever.John@cdplimited.com by February 19th, 2021.