To increase Sales by leading their teams to effectively merchandise products in alignment to the Brand Strategy. Ensuring a highly motivated team who can effectively bring brands to life at the point of sale.
- * Leads TEAMs in all aspects of their functions in designated area(s) and motivates and develops team members.
- * Completes KPI reports which will promote strategic thinking and bring change through growth within.
- * Proposes training plans for all team members and manages people resources to ensure maximization and coverage of the assigned stores.
- * Conducts trade visits to outlets to ensure that there is excellence on the trade through eye-catching displays of the Company’s products through Point-of-Sale Execution:
- * Designated shelves are filled, arranged & products are exposed properly using brand planograms
- * Promotional materials are installed where needed.
- * Execute Marketing Basic at the trade level : Price, Promotion, Product, Placement
- * Products are rotated on the shelves and back store stock is checked
- * Evaluates, recommends, negotiates and implements plans for additional exposure/space for products (aisle, gondola ends, displays and checkouts).
- * Ensures customer satisfaction by maintaining good working relationships.
- * Ensures all products are handled in accordance to product guidelines to avoid damages.
- * Reports close to expired products, damaged and out of stock items and implements the policies and follow up with the team until it is resolved.
- * Monitors the competitors and reports any new entrants and changes in existing pricing and activity.
- * Proposes recommendations for the continuous improvement of the Company’s product offering by reporting customer feedback and /or changes in consumer purchasing patterns.
- * Educates consumers and customers of the Company’s products.
- * Reports and takes necessary actions to deal with any non-conforming product or in-store quality deficiencies.
- * Reviews and ensures that the daily merchandising reports are completed accurately.
- * Undertakes any other job-related duties assigned by the Supervisor or designate that may be necessary to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- * A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Sales driven environment, of which two (2) years must be in a Supervisory role.
- * Experience in an FMCG industry will be an asset
- * Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
Other Skills/Attributes required:
- * Ability to communicate and relate effectively with others.
- * Ability to multitask.
- * Ability to lead a team.
- * Ability to work in a team environment.
- * Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the performance of duties.
- * Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.