The Quality Control Manager will lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Control and Food Safety programs of the Plant’s Quality Management System. Key responsibilities will include:
* Providing leadership for activities related to the consistent delivery of high quality products and preservation of food safety.
* Ensuring the Plant’s perpetual maintenance of effective, accurate quality/process control records.
* Supporting the Production and Warehousing Teams in making timely and effective decisions related to equipment cleaning, material management and product processing.
Qualifications and Experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Science with a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience or a relevant combination of education and experience.
* Training and Certification in Food Safety Management would be considered an asset.