For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know Vemco as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed throughout the Caribbean.
At our core lies a strong set of values which guide our decision-making, and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you have a strong service mindset, believe in engaging others from a position of mutual respect and set high standards of performance for yourself, we may have a role for you. We are inviting applications for the position of Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and servicing our assigned customer base along with achieving new customers to ensure that service levels are achieved.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Presenting, promoting and selling products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Ensuring that new and current portfolio product distribution is available at retailers.
• Assisting with the continuous improvement of product offerings by providing customer feedback.
• Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Fostering close positive working relationships with customers through direct visits and follow-up calls.
• Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Supplying customers with product information, sell sheets, pricing, samples and any other suitable marketing material in collaboration with the Marketing Department.
• Assisting with the resolution of payment issues in collaboration with the Finance Department.
• Keeping up to date of best retail trade practices and promotional trends by understanding the market and territories to track sales, competitive activities and retail economics.
• Liaising with all areas of the Company involved in ensuring that products are efficiently delivered to customers.
• Five (5) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Sales.
• A working knowledge of the retail trade.
• Must own a vehicle in good working condition.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to the Human Resources Department, El Socorro Road Extension, El Socorro or to email@example.com.