To assist the Van Sales Representative in all aspects of his role daily to achieve goals and targets as set by the Company.
- * Ensures that the truck is loaded with goods received from warehouse, on a daily basis.
- * Ensures that there is proper rotation (First in, First out) of all goods on truck, thereby minimizing returns.
- * Ensures that customer orders are picked accurately from truck and delivered to them.
- * Assists Van Sales Representatives with merchandising of goods at outlets.
- * Assists the Van Sales Representative in effectively utilizing all point of purchase material issued by the Company.
- * Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of product features and special sales offers so they can easily provide customers with required information.
- * Undertakes any other job-related duties assigned by the Supervisor or designate that may be necessary to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- * 5 CXC O’ Levels with at least one (1) year relevant Sales experience.
- * Experience in an FMCG industry will be an asset.
- * Excellent verbal skills with attention to detail.
Other Skills/Attributes required:
- * Ability to communicate and relate effectively with others.
- * Ability to multitask.
- * Ability to work in a team environment.
- * Must be attentive to customers’ needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction.
- * Ability to organize and prioritize.
- * Ability to lift items of 50 lbs.
- * Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the performance of duties.
- * Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines.
- * Ability to manage schedules and inventory.
Van Sales Assistant2021-09-272021-09-27http://www.vemcott.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/footer-logo4-new.pngVemcohttp://www.vemcott.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/footer-logo4-new.png200px200px