For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know Vemco as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed both regionally and extra regionally.
At our core lies a strong set of values which guide our decision-making, and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you have sales experience and interested in career progression, we may have the right role for you. We are inviting applications for the position of Van Sales Representative.
The Van Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving distribution targets for down trade stores in assigned areas, while ensuring professional and reliable service to all our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fostering close working relationships with owners, managers and buyers through direct visits and follow up telephone calls, always being courteous and professional.
• Executing customer routing to ensure complete coverage of sales area by fortnightly or weekly visits.
• Investigating and reporting new and possible competitor entrants to the market and any competitor activity on the trade to the respective Supervisor.
• Educating customers on the advantages and opportunities of new products being introduced to the trade and providing suitable Marketing material.
• Reporting customer, consumer or product complaints to the Supervisor and follow up as required.
• Merchandising, managing and rotating stock on shelf and back store to reduce expiries and stock levels.
• Ensuring that daily summary sheets are completed accurately, and shortages or overages are discussed with the Supervisor.
• Five (5) CXC Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English and a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experiences or any combination of qualifications and experience.
• Heavy T license with two (2) years’ work experience.
• Ability to communicate and relate effectively with others.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to the Human Resources Department, El Socorro Road Extension, El Socorro or to Jeniever.John@cdplimited.com by November 26th, 2020.