The Warehouse Manager will provide leadership for the receipt, storage, issuing and control of manufacturing materials and for managing the transfer of finished products to the Distribution Center. Included among the responsibilities of the role are:
* Leading the implementation and application of inventory management controls so as to ensure stock accuracy.
* Ensuring that raw and packaging materials as well as all finished goods are stored in accordance with Food Safety Requirements and are issued in accordance with FEFO principles.
* Managing the use and upkeep of warehousing and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Warehousing leadership capacity or any relevant combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge and experience of Inventory and Warehouse Management.